Hares: Tighty Whitey
Where: Bebo Grove, Fish Creek Park, Calgary, AB
TW set a trail in the style of the “Choose your own adventure” books of our youths. This made for an exciting if not confusing run, where people got lost and wished they had picked differently.
Here are the notes shared by the RA:
- Choir: King Shit and Skoob
- We had a Visitor straight from Germany
- Strap On Cramp On went missing on trail. This is due to the fact that she trusted her infallible inner compass. Because Liquor Lots doesn’t know any better, she opted to follow Strap-On and they both managed to finish DFL.
- Lying Sack of Shit and many walkers did not see the pieces of flagging and beer hidden behind the park bench. And they call themselves hashers??
- Dastardly filled in for missing Beer Wenches – where are they?