Hares: Va’JJ and Stool Stuffer
Where: 22 St Park SW, Calgary, AB
On-In: Marda Loop Brewing
RA: Never Been to a Virgin Trail before
Stool Stuffer, as his name suggests, likes to give. Give, give, give, give, give. And Va’JJ was there to take it.
Setting trail is a delicate balancing act of give and take. Making sure that every member comes out satisfied is hard indeed. It can’t be too long or too short. You have to keep in mind that not everyone likes it wet and it is best to make sure that there is the option to stay out of the bush.
For his initiation trail, Va’JJ did a fine job and didn’t blow it (under Stoolie’s strict supervision). Here’s what trail looked like:
Nothing wet, no bush, just straight up pounding… the pavement.
Twisty and Hardly: 1400 (Faaaaack. Get a life!)
Ménage à trois
The following people got punished for their actions:
– Liquor Lots: RACIST! Her dog was being a front running bastard.
– Snow Blower was caught stretching after the running trail (although there’s a photo that indicates otherwise – see below)
– Karate Klit got lost on trail. Judging by her “100k Ultra” fanny pack, you’d think she would know where to go with all that running experience.
– Slippy thong attempted to murder Liquor Lots. She gave her a spin on the tire swing at the park and left her to die.
[?creeper alert?] While on the walking trail, King Shit reminisced about all the STD’s he caught during his slutty days.
– Snevil: the pack ran past her house and she did not offer anyone beer. Shame!
There was a naming tonight! Hasher #10 (Just Kirsten) was finally named and will henceforth be known as “Just10 Beaver“.
PSA: this is your face…